Idle times are reported on every qualified start see the diagram below to get a better idea of what qualifies as idling.
Idle Alert/Report Specs:
- Idle times are reported on every qualified start and ignition off.
- A start following a stop will only have an idle greater than or equal to 2 minutes.
- Idle alerts are configured by the application. Allowed values are 10-120 minutes.
- Idle, Start/Stop and Distance report display idle times.
- Only idle times greater than or equal to 5 minutes are included in these reports.